Professional Mario di Bertorotta srl, with registered office in Via Acquicella Porto, 17/23 - 95121 Catania CT, VAT number 03524520875 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
1. Subject of the Processing
The Owner processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details - later, "personal data" or "data") communicated by you in occasion of commercial contracts (as supplier or purchaser) with the Owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed:
A) without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude commercial contracts with the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (for example in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defend in court;
B) Only with your specific and unambiguous consent (art. 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, mail and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material about products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, partner companies of the Data Controller who are providers of services deemed to be of interest to you).
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Holder similar to those that you have already received, unless you disagree (art. 130 c.4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 of the Privacy Code and Article 4 No. 2 of the GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection , extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for not more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art.2.A and 2.B:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and article 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed to third party companies or other subjects except for the purposes referred to in art. 4 above.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in our office. In any case, it is understood that the owner, if necessary, will have the right to move his servers in the Italian territory. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.A) is mandatory to guarantee you the Services of Art. 2.A). In the absence of such data, we will not be able to enter into any contractual relationship.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.B) is instead optional. He may therefore decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already supplied: in this case, he will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller.
However, he will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in Art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set out in article 7 of the Privacy Code and article 15 of the GDPR, namely the rights to:
1. Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. Get the indication:
to. The origin of personal data;
b. Of the purposes and methods of processing;
c. Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. Of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, managers or appointees;
to. Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
4. Oppose, in whole or in part:
to. For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods such as telephone and / or mail.
Please note that the interested party's right of objection, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes by automated means, extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains valid only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Mode of exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Professional Mario di Bertorotta srl, with registered office at Via Acquicella Porto, 17/23 - 95121 Catania CT; The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the processing office of the data controller.